Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fall has always been my favorite time of the year and Halloween is so much fun! My brother had a Halloween party this year but only a few of us dresssed for the occasion. Included in this pic are my nephew's Matthew and Josh, my husband Chad, me and my granddaughter Mackenzie.
Mackenzie (who is six) was quite surprised when I walked into her house with a green face. She came running to the door and stopped dead in her tracks, her only comment was OHHHH! James (my two year old grandson) stared at me and didn't know who I was until I spoke, then his only response was "Oh mamaw"!
I am alittle dissapointed because we didn't get to have our annual pumpkin carving this year. My husband has been out of work and money has been alittle tight.There is always next year.

No comments: